I haven’t posted in quite some time because I’ve had a “series of unfortunate events.”
1. Car broke down and required repairs-$
2. Went on a road trip and had a wonderful time! (Florida–North Carolina–Washington D.C.- -Buffalo, NY–Niagara Falls (Canada side)–Long Island, NY, Manhattan, NY–Atlantic City–Florida) $$
3. Returned from vacation only to to be welcomed by a leaking water heater which needed to be replaced-$
4. School back in session, report for duty with my 4th graders and get home from my first day to find a front door that is wide open, sliding glass door completely removed, and all my belongings either stolen, or thrown about the house. My townhouse was broken into and my stuff stolen and thrown all over. $$$$$$$
5. Following day, open mail…jury duty summons. Is this a joke???!!!
6. Closed car door and driver side window fell right into the door. Literally, the entire glass just went PLOP and went inside. Did I mention it started pouring within 5 minutes of the incident? Why wouldn’t it have? $
7. Dryer refuses to start. Broken. $$$
Now that I got all the whining and complaining off my chest and out into the open, you can see why I haven’t really been able to make anything yummy (no energy), taken any pictures (no camera–even vacation photos gone), and haven’t blogged (no computer).
I hope to get my schedule back in order because I’m convinced something wonderful is just around the corner. Right? Hopefully.
Thanks for listening!
On a lighter note…my triathlon is 2 1/2 weeks away. Yay!