Boyfriend hungry. It’s lunchtime. He doesn’t want a sandwich.
What’s a girl to do???
This is what
she I did…
I whipped up Jennie-O turkey Sausage & Mozzarella Crescent Rolls!
They were super quick, easy, and best of all, cheesy and delicious.
Here’s what you do…
Jennie-O Sausage & Mozzarella Crescent Rolls
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Crescent Roll Dough
- 1/2 Jennie-O Turkey Kielbasa link, chopped into small cubes
- 1/1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Mozzarella String Cheeses
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Saute chopped turkey kielbasa in olive oil.
- Slice each string cheese into 4 pieces
- Lay crescent roll triangles right onto the baking sheet and place piece of mozzarella cheese in each one. Add 1 Tbs of sauteed turkey sausage and roll up into a crescent shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
I plan on trying many variations. Spinach and feta would be great. Chili and mexican cheese blend would be tasty. I will definitely be making these again. Insanely easy, tasty, and easily adaptable.
This recipe would also make a great appetizer. They bake up beautifully and can be made smaller to be a bite-size hors d’oeuvre.
For more recipes, CLICK HERE!